Checkers is a simple and popular board game that almost everyone knows how to play. Most people also have an old checkers board laying around the house. EveryGame for the iPad (my current favourite foreplay game platform) even comes with a checkers game included. And, it can be customized or completely redesigned if desired. Why not create an adult board game design based on checkers? Of course we’ll want something a little more challenging than “strip one item for each piece you capture“. That’s just too easy and a little boring when what you want is to build anticipation and desire. It’s more fun to work a little for the ultimate reward.
There are a large number of checker variations that use different board configurations, numbers of pieces and interesting rules that could all be adapted into a foreplay game for couples. The primary challenge is to retain the fast, simple play structure while designing in mechanisms to help build erotic tension. Checkers normally involves lots of capture moves so stripping and other foreplay activities should be tied to less frequent game events. Otherwise players will be licking and sucking each other constantly with little focus on the actual game. Assigning sex activities to the end of each game would draw out the erotic play too much. There needs to be a balance to make playing fun and winning even more sweet.
I like to reward skilled or lucky plays with a foreplay activity or sexual forfeit to encourage players to get into the game. Also, it’s nice to add a bit of flavour text to the sex game to give it more of an erotic appeal. Checkers is an abstract game but with a bit of context, it can be transformed into a sexy setting for randy role play. Spice it up a bit with a creative sex oriented theme and title. You may consider the pieces to be men and women in some form of erotic struggle with each other. When promoting pieces turn them into kings and queens or any other term that suits your theme. And of course you’ll want some kind of reason to be jumping each other (euphemism for sex) to get to the other side even if it is a little contrived or tongue in cheek. My view is that when you enhance the mental stimulation you increase the frisky fun factor too.
Foreplay Rewards & Forfeits
There are relatively few types of game events in regular checkers but there are some that could warrant a foreplay bonus. Stripping could also be tied to specific game events as well. However, since most people tend to wear only 4-6 items of clothing, you’ll want these events to be relatively infrequent so it’s paced over a period of time. Here are a few possibilities:
- If you jump multiple pieces in a single turn receive a foreplay bonus
- If you promote a piece to a king/queen receive a foreplay bonus
- If you jump a king/queen receive a foreplay bonus
- If you jump a king/queen with a regular piece your partner must strip an item of clothing
- When you win a game, your partner must strip an item of clothing
- Best 3 out of 5 games selects a sexual reward as the ultimate winner
The foreplay bonus could be determined by rolling sex dice or using foreplay cards from another sex game.
Using the EveryGame app on the iPad, it’s easy to create new images for the checker pieces. This opens up a few more creative possibilities (use sticky labels on physical pieces if desired – numbers mapping to detailed descriptions if required). Here are some other ideas that could be incorporated into a sexy checkers game:
- Assign each piece with a sex position or activity (blow job, cunnilingus, doggie style, anal sex, bondage, roleplay, etc.). Randomly or strategically place the pieces on the board. Last sex position left on the board is the one performed.
- Assign each piece a body part (hand, leg, lips, pussy, cock, foot, butt, etc.). When you jump a piece, you must use the body part of the jumper to stimulate the body part(s) jumped.
- Assign each piece the name of a person (celebrity, historic figure, friend, politician, fictional character, cartoon, etc.). When you jump a piece, you must also describe the two or more people doing something nasty together.
- Use wrapped chocolates or candies as the checker pieces and enjoy them each time you capture one or two.
If you want more sexy ideas for your adult board games, download this Fun and Sexy Dice Game For Couples. The Frisky Foreplay game comes with over 200 foreplay ideas for both of you (male and female). The sexy activities range from warm & loving to wild & kinky. Play the game as is or use the ideas in your own couples games. In Frisky Foreplay, there are six intensity levels with 36 foreplay ideas per level that map to two dice. If you play multiple games of checkers, you could advance to a new level for each game played and roll the dice to determine a foreplay favour to perform when a capture is made.
I hope you enjoyed these ideas to make your own adult board game design based on checkers. Please leave a comment describing your variations of foreplay games using the checker board/pieces.